While under oath, Robert Mueller indicated that he was not “familiar” with Fusion GPS being the firm that produced the Steele dossier which sparked the whole Russia investigation. The Daily Caller reports:
Former special counsel Robert Mueller said Wednesday that he was “not familiar” with Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the Steele dossier.
Mueller revealed his surprising lack of familiarity with the firm during an exchange with Ohio Rep. Steve Chabot, a Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee.
“When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS, is that correct?” Chabot asked.
“I’m not familiar with that,” said Mueller, while scouring through his 448-page report of the Russia probe.
Either Robert Mueller is lying, in which case his entire report is compromised… or he is a puppet that his Democrat deputies have been keeping in the dark and confirms the theory that this whole investigation was a political hit job to refight the 2016 election on the part of the swamp.
I don’t believe Mueller was familiar with the “Mueller Report” in general. The way he bumbled and mumbled seemed to reveal that he was not familiar with the content, which would indicate that he didn’t write the report. It’s likely someone prepared the report for him and he didn’t even take the time to read it thoroughly enough to answer basic questions about it’s content.
OK, just hold your horses! Mueller and his associates at DOJ, the Intel community, the media, and elsewhere in the swamp that is the federal government and DC, and all others who have participated in this so-called investigation (I challenge any professional investigator anywhere to show me where/how this whole fiasco would qualify to be labeled as an investigation, or better yet find me a real prosecutor who would let the Mueller report even get put into his/her inbox!) have done guys like me a great service. Mueller’s report and testimony yesterday has written the forward for my book titled: Rape, Pillage, Plunder, America You’ve Been Had & It’s Your Own Damn Fault! In addition, Mueller’s report and testimony coupled with the reactions from the media and many politicians only serves to reinforce the truths I have tried to share with my fellow Americans since 1989 (lessons learned published after 26 years of active duty as a soldier and in the third year of service as a police chief). Thank you Mr. Mueller and all you self-serving, witless types calling yourselves politicians and/or members of the press.
An Old Soldier’s Lessons Learned.
1. Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, nor apple pie. Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit.
2. The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a 1980 survey of 1646 of Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else.
3. Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart.
4. The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
5. Arrogance coupled with ignorance equals stupidity.
6. The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called news media.
7. Most of the politicians/bureaucrats/academicians I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards.
8. The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and most especially domestic.
9. Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart.
10. Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart.
11. Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart.
12. There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
Not only that, if Mueller knew early on there was no collusion, but continued to “investigate” and spend millions of dollars, did he commit fraud and misappropriation of funds?