The White House on Friday approved the release of a highly-anticipated memo alleging that the Justice Department left crucial information out of an application for a spy warrant against a former Trump campaign adviser.
The three-and-a-half page memo, which was written by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, says that FBI and DOJ knew that the infamous Steele dossier had been financed by the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee when the agencies applied for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in order to spy on Carter Page.
But that information was left out of the September 2016 application for the warrant.
The memo also says that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told congressional investigators that the FISA warrant against Page would not have been granted without reliance on the dossier.
Read more at the Daily Caller.