Here’s What Americans Actually Think of ‘Gun Control’

A poll released October 11 shows that voters remain more supportive of gun rights versus gun control in the wake of the Las Vegas attack.

The poll, conducted by Politico/Morning Consult, found that 47 percent of voters supported gun rights versus 42 percent who supported gun control.

Politico reported the findings, which also showed that voters who supported Trump stand for gun rights over gun control by a margin of 48 percent to 46 percent.

This is not to say gun control is without its supporters, but Politico reports that support for “limiting gun ownership” is largely driven by Democrat voters. For example, 63 percent of Democrat voters support limiting gun ownership while only 25 percent believe protecting gun rights is more important. Republicans are just the the opposite with “70 percent [saying] it’s more important to protect gun rights, compared with 23 percent who say limiting gun ownership is more important.”

 

Read more at the Breitbart.

Loading...
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
The Texan
Guest

Don’t mess with our “Bill of Rights”!

Proud vet
Guest
You have to be very leery of polls you have to be very leery of polls, as many times as they are skewed in the direction of the left by the left what you’re nothing but communist elites and their ilk. I would say maybe 20% of the people believe in gun-control but I don’t believe the other 80% do as people knows That this government is totally corrupt and are in the bed with the one world order group who sick control the people it’s food is property and above all it’s right to protect theirselves from them! The… Read more »