by: KaraLee Vandenberg-Matsui
Tonight President Donald J. Trump will appear before Congress for his first State of the Union Address.
Here are his guests of honor for the big speech, that were reported by Politico:
- Maureen McCarthy Scalia, the widow of the late and great Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
- Three people who are family members of victims of illegal immigrant violence
- Jessica Davis & Susan Oliver, widows of two California Police Officers killed by an illegal immigrant
- James Shaw Jr., whose son was gunned down by an illegal immigrant
- Megan Crowley, whose father founded a pharmaceutical company to treat her rare disease called Pompe disease. She was diagnosed when she was 15 months old and is now a 20 year old student at Notre Dame University
- Denisha Merriweather, a Florida student who benefited from school choice which allowed her to attend a private school rather than her failing local school. Democrats are trying to prevent students like Denisha from attending a good school.